Perfect mix of history and local flavours
Come and join us on this guided tour down the slopes of Mount Vesuvius to discover one of the traditions of Southern Italy in wine making. The art of Wine making has been passed down from generations to generations in this area.
- Pick-up from your hotel or meeting point and transfer to Pompeii.
- Guided visit of 2 hours showing you the main monuments and some of the homes of the Pompeii ruins.
- After the Pompeii tour, we will proceed to visit an enchanting property, found on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius.
- A short walk through the vineyards will be followed by a delicious lunch made with typical products found in the region. To accompany the meal guests will be able to sample the famous Lacryma Christi wine.
- In the afternoon, transfer back to the hotel.