- Pick-up from from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Procida. Along the way you will admire Nisida, the Campi Flegrei up to Capo Miseno.
- Arrival to Procida and tour of the island by boat.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Procida to visit the island by land.
- Departure to Ischia and tour of the island by boat. Along the way you will admire the Aragonese Castle, Maronti beach, the spa Cavascura, the oldest of the island, or alternatively the Bay of Sorgeto with its warm waters and mud bath.
- Stop from 1 to 2 hours to visit the island of Ischia by land.
- Departure from Ischia to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point.
If you want to spend an amazing day in the hills of Sorrento discovering the fruit of our land you can’ t miss this excursion!
Meeting point in Sorrento center at 8:30 am to be transferred to Schiazzano, a rural and small town near the city of Massa Lubrense surrounded by greenery.
During the day you will visit a characteristic farm with its wonderful lemon, orange and olive groves and where the owner will be pleased to show you all the cultivation and production techniques handed down from father to son; you will taste extra virgin oil, limoncello and different flavored oils.
The day continues with the discovery of one of our gastronomic treasure, you will see all the production phases of Mozzarella and Provolone del Monaco D.O.P. and taste this homemade product in different kinds (fior di latte, caciotta, ricotta and more) produced according the “KM 0” philosophy.
The last step will be a traditional pizzeria in the heart of the country.
You will attend the demonstration of the preparation of this delight and will eat our special Pizza Margherita.
The return is expected in early afternoon.
- The tour departs from Marina Grande, Sorrento. Once we leave the bay, we start navigating along the ancient Greek walls to arrive at the Nymphaeum’s ruins of Agrippa Postumo’s ancient villa. We also stop along and paddle our way into a 19-meter artificial cave that was originally used as a fishpond.
- Then, after about 30 minutes of slow paddling, we will reach the other nymph of an ancient Roman villa known by the name “Villa Pollio Felice” and The Baths of Queen Joan: One of the most important archaeological sites of the Sorrento peninsula, rich in history, nature and legend.
- After spending about 20 to 30 minutes visiting the Roman ruins and enjoying the fantastic view from there, we get on board again. During the voyage back to the meeting point in Marina Grande, we can fully admire the amazing panorama of the Sorrento hills from the sea.
Do not forget: Passport, Camera, Sun hat, Comfortable shoes.
In case of high tide-sea the tour could be not guaranteed.